Wednesday, April 03, 2013

University holidays like finally...................... And it's my birthday month!!! Hoooo!! Haha!!!

It is like april already. Time really flies, my university holidays is finally already here BUT the 1 month long holiday only left less than 2 weeks liao. Time seems to fly even faster when u having holidays. Anyways, i still got to finish my 3 assignments which includes 2 essays and 1 short questions paper. Now finally started on the short questions paper and managed to finish i guess. Left 2 essays which is really a headache and harder to do. Haiz!!! Next time i do any sch work this week will be on this friday because there are activities for the next 2 days. Nevertheless, i should concentrate on playing hard as well as working hard for my sch work.

For the past 2 weeks of the holidays, i had spent great time together with mostly my uni friends. We had a cycling trip, birthday presents shopping, birthday celebrations and food feasts. In all of that activities, we really bonded, have fun and enjoyed each others' company. Through that, there was a sch practical report that i managed to finish within 2 days. I also spent some of the days working at my workplace called Universal Studios Singapore(USS) where i always enjoy my time working or playing instead. Haha!!! 

Talking abt USS, i been working there since my poly days and this Saturday on 6 april 2013 will be my third year working in the same attraction called Revenge of the Mummy. 3 years ago, i entered this attraction and it is one of my second home since then. I am proud as this is the longest part time job i ever had in my life till now. Although i had seen a lot of managers, leads and crews come and go, being one of the few people after 3 years to be still in the same attraction is really one great accomplishment. Salute myself to reach a milestone like this. Hooooo!!!!!!

Now to focus on the future, on the short term future and on the coming few months, life will be getting busier and more fast pace than before. It's april now and i am less than 2 weeks from university life resuming with classes. I still gt 2 essays to complete. Once sch starts, things will be quite ok during the first week when sch reopens on the 15 april, monday. On that day itself, the only thing is to hand up all the assignments during the holidays. For 16 april(tuesday), there is only a 2-hr lecture and sch ends. For 17 april(wed), there's only a last experimental food science practical with a report to be handed up 1 week after. And the short sch week will just end there with thurs and friday free and a long weekend to do the 1 report. Therefore, my birthday which happens to be on thursday should be super safe where i will be allow to enjoy myself to the max i supposed. HOPEFULLY, everything will be great on my actual birthday date. Although i don know what i will be doing that day.  Haha!!! Anyway, the whole of april, i am just looking forward to my birthday.
Thereafter, sch's going pick up pace like nobody's business and packed classes will carry on all the way until may with my first exam on 21st may. The lucky thing for this semester is i have only 3 written exams which does not have higher weightage like in semester 1. The sad thing is written exams is all in essays style questions which i will have to go through and do. Haiz. I hope i can just pass the exams. My last written exam is on 30th may BUT not sure about the 2 practical exams which i will need to go through will be before that after that cause my last exam date is actually 7 june. I can only pray for the best ba. Haha!!!!
After that, going to need to go back for my army reservice which is my first one in 3 years since I ORD 3 years ago. That will be from 10 june - 15 june which is almost for a week. Then i will have the last 9 days before  i fly off to europe on 24 june and after europe, will be the 1-month UK overseas immersion trip from July all the way till 5 August before i finally return to singapore.  Therefore, it seems my life is going to be packed all the way till 5 august which is 4 months worth of activities from now.

Nevertheless, looking forward to my birthday and 'surprise' birthday celebration by university friends which is the first round of birthday celebration with them which i don know which date they will actually pick to celebrate. Just to tell my uni friends, pls nothing for my actual birthday date cause i already gt appointment. Don know who else going to celebrate my birthday this year, let's wait and see. Haha!!!!

After that, can't wait for the europe trip liao but must finish the semester and the exams first. Haiz. Jiayou ba!! However so, i know i will have my group of uni friends where we will be supporting each other throughout this tough period. Hoooo!!! Cheers guys!!!!

Till the next blog post........................................................

No comments: