Monday, December 31, 2012

Last day of 2012

Finally, time flies again!! We are already on our last day of year 2012. While this year ends, we are supposed to reach end of the world which is predicted. However, all these predictions are uttered rubbish to me, nothing actually happened and we are still living happily on earth on a small dot known as Singapore which is where i am born, raised and live my life until now.

As i look back to all the things i done in 2012 during this last day of the year, i realise i am really getting more and more lazy to blog as my blog posts reduces every year. Haha!!! Anyway, things had been quite simple for me in this long passing year i guess. Let's summarize since a lot of people like to comment that my blog post always very long. Haha!!! I trying my best liao hor!!! 

In the first 2 months of the year 2012, I started the year, with finishing and doing up my final year project where i was still a singapore polytechnic student. After that, was doing my last few exam papers in Singapore polytechnic. After that, i unofficially graduated from singapore poly liao. Immediately after that in march, i dedicated most of my time working at Universal studios singapore(USS) for a gd 6-7 months where i totally enjoyed all the times working. Therefore, to conclude half of the time in 2012, i was actually working at USS. I had lots of fun working there throughout the many months. Haha!! Anyway, I officially graduated with my diploma in food science and technology in may 2012. In the long months of working in USS, i also have graduation trip with my poly friends to taiwan, japan trip, batam trip, genting trips where i truely enjoyed all of the above overseas holidays with different groups of friends and relatives. During the course of all these things which i enjoyed, i also attended my interview for my uni studying programme which i had enrol for and successfully got accepted and i started sch in oct studying newcastle university food and human nutrition course under Singapore institute of Technology.  Tough course i thought after studying for the past 2 months and now on course to my exams in less than 3weeks. Sian thing is because, during this festive period, i still need to force myself to study lol. Haiz. However, though all the tough assignments given, i met my group of friends in university where i think i gained the most in this course of studying until now, we are the most happening group in the class and really proud of everything we had gone through together with tons and lots of fun together. Hoooo, cheers to our new found friendship!!! This sorts of sums up my long year of 2012 i guess. Haha!!!

Ok, need to prepare to go out liao. Haha. Will continue tonite or tomo nite i guess.

No comments: