Monday, April 23, 2012

It's been a long time and i am officially not a student liao.......

It's been a long time already. My last post was about almost 2 months ago. After that, i proceeded to studying for my final round of exams and finally finished with my studies and exams end of February. Then i waited for my results of the exam which was released 1 month after my exams. In the meantime, i went back to Universal studios(USS) to work and i was also busy with my Remedial training(RT) or compulsory exercise in army. It feels good, keeping fit and also working meaning i also have a source of income to survive the aftermath of graduating soon. Haha!!!

Anyway, my exam results finally came and i did not do as well as i expected. And what was most disappointing is my final sem results actually dropped and this affected my final and cumulative GPA as i did not managed to get a final GPA of 3.5 BUT it was as close as i can get which is 3.487. Anyway, in my long education, i always did not get what i want, it was always this close!! I guess i need to get used to it so that i will not get disappointed all the time in my academic life!! Sian!!!!
The only good thing out of the disappointment is i finally going to graduate and end my poly education life. I am done with singapore polytechnic after 3 long years of travelling to dover from hougang. Graduation date is set on 22nd may on a tuesday where i will don on the graduation suit and officially be called a singapore polyechnic diploma holder and a graduate.

After my exam results released, i was on the course to celebrate with 6 of my classmates on a graduation trip to taiwan for 12 days. We left singapore on 30 march till 10 april when we came back home. It was a fun, tiring and enjoyable trip and this marks the first time i left singapore for my longest overseas holidays that i had in my lifetime up till now!! I had look forward to this grad trip ever since the 7 of us booked this trip in December last year!! It is also one of the top countries which i wish to visit lol!! Haha!! Nevertheless, I finally step foot on taiwan for the first time. It was a great place to be in with great weather, the best wind ever to me and also heart warming people around. 12 days was not long or was it short too!! Anyway, after the whole trip, i still think i have the need to go back as we did not finished walking finished taiwan yet. It was also one of the most memorable trip i spent with my poly classmates. All the joy, laughter and enjoyment we had with one another that i will nvr forget.

Tired liao!!! Will continue tomo!!!! Hooo!!!! 


No comments: